What's New in Juneau 7.2.0
7.2.0 is a major release that introduces several significant new features:
- OpenAPI part serializing and parsing with full support for OpenAPI validation of input and output in the REST servlet and client APIs.
- Auto-generated Swagger UI.
- New HTTP-Part annotations that are applicable to both the servlet and client APIs.
- Simplified UI customization.
- New Marshall API that combines serializers and parsers into single classes.
- Serverless servlet and client unit testing.
- Predefined REST responses and exceptions.
Refer to the Release Notes for the full list of changes.